Nintendo Switch Thread

6 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Nah, more of a rental for me. 

I'm playing Dragon Quest XI. If you like JRPG's it's phenomenal. Great mix of class SNES-type gameplay and modern stuff. 

Played it for PS4. Had over 100 hours into it. Never beat the last boss but had to leave the PS4 behind for summer break. Now I've no desire to go back to it.

Picked up Mansion today, excited to play it tonight. Also a buddy just referenced Dynasty Warriors to me, total blast from the past. Looks like you can get Dynasty Warriors 8 for $20 on the switch?! Reviews are solid, I'm going to have to try this out! 

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends---definitive-edition 

Just FYI if anyone has a Switch. Walmart screwed up big time and put Fire Emblem 3 Houses + Expansion pack for only $24.99. In the United States. Not sure if this works in a different country.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Expansion-Pass-bundle-Nintendo-Nintendo-Switch-Digital-Download-045496664756/456124948

Somebody is going to get fired for that.

Not sure how much longer that's going to be up before they fix it.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:51 AM, showtime said:

Just FYI if anyone has a Switch. Walmart screwed up big time and put Fire Emblem 3 Houses + Expansion pack for only $24.99. In the United States. Not sure if this works in a different country.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Expansion-Pass-bundle-Nintendo-Nintendo-Switch-Digital-Download-045496664756/456124948

Somebody is going to get fired for that.

Not sure how much longer that's going to be up before they fix it.

It's only the expansion pass now.

6 hours ago, Woz said:

For what it's worth, that price for Fire Emblem is still there ...

Managed to escalate it with customer service into giving me a download code for the base game. 

Didn't own the pass and plan on giving the code to a friend so if ya think you can talk your way into customer service giving you a code do it. 

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I just ordered my first Switch.  Picking it up tonight.  

Welcome to the most elite console brotherhood of all-time.

Just kidding, but the Switch is amazing.  Hopefully you pick up some great games over time.  Maybe you can get some good deals during Black Friday.

30 minutes ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Anyone play Overwatch online for the switch? Thinking about getting for Black Friday, I have it for XBOX but curious on the online experience with the switch. 

This is complete heresay, but I've heard OW runs awful on switch

On 11/22/2019 at 4:30 PM, JBURGE said:

This is complete heresay, but I've heard OW runs awful on switch

Can anyone confirm/contradict? My son said he really wanted OW for the Switch for Christmas.

• 1 month later...