Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

His value is probably minimal on the trade market.  I’m sure there are worse backup safeties out of their but his slight build really prevents him from being a multiple slot safety when he goes in for defense. 

Just doesn’t have the bulk to be anything more than a drag down tackler who is okay in coverage. 

“It’s something that would have been an amazing experience to have,” Mark Wilf said of the Vikings reaching the Super Bowl. “But we need to move on. The best thing we know is that our football team is in good hands with (general manager) Rick Spielman and coach (Mike) Zimmer. The direction of this franchise is in a good direction.”

https://theathletic.com/225477/2018/01/29/vikings-mark-zygi-wilf-super-bowl-nfc-championship-spielman-zimmer-quarterback/

4 minutes ago, Klomp said:

“It’s something that would have been an amazing experience to have,” Mark Wilf said of the Vikings reaching the Super Bowl. “But we need to move on. The best thing we know is that our football team is in good hands with (general manager) Rick Spielman and coach (Mike) Zimmer. The direction of this franchise is in a good direction.”

https://theathletic.com/225477/2018/01/29/vikings-mark-zygi-wilf-super-bowl-nfc-championship-spielman-zimmer-quarterback/

HE DIDN'T MENTION BRZEZINSKI 

#HotSeat

#Schism

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rpmwr19 said:

Honestly, Harris has started to do less and less for me. I wouldn’t mind finding a replacement, backup, safety to develop. 

Tocho, or whomever else. 

I've never seen Harris as a guy who could be developed into a full time starter. I'd like to find that type as I don't think Kearse ever will be either. Sendejo had a good year so I'd guess that it will be more of a 2019 prority.

10 hours ago, Purplexing said:

confused-boy.png?t=1515098221386

Before TV and the interthingamajimmy, there used to be a box in the corner of the living room that didn't have a screen.  It had knobs and tubes.  It was called a radio.  There used to be programming on this radio, and one of the more popular shows was something called The Shadow.  At the beginning of the program the announcer would say "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?  Only The Shadow knows!"  I know that it's hard to believe, young whippersnapper, but we ancients used to really go for things like that!! 

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

Before TV and the interthingamajimmy, there used to be a box in the corner of the living room that didn't have a screen.  It had knobs and tubes.  It was called a radio.  There used to be programming on this radio, and one of the more popular shows was something called The Shadow.  At the beginning of the program the announcer would say "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?  Only The Shadow knows!"  I know that it's hard to believe, young whippersnapper, but we ancients used to really go for things like that!! 

My father in law has Sirius XM...and one of the reasons he has it is so he can listen to the Old Time Radio station, which has that show on it.  :D

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

somebody gets it.

Brz lives in the shadows.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:02 AM, Virginia Viking said:

I actually heard re-runs .... or original runs? of that show.  But I didn't understand the context in which you used the reference of 'evil lurking in the hearts of men'. 

PS I am about your age, or older.  I may fall into a category of participant older than 'Ancients'.