Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

Usually, but I don’t think it’s a rule. The Ravens went on the road to Denver in 2013. 

I would personally be okay with the Vikings going on the road to New England, just so they can beat them there too after beating them at home in SB LII.  :D

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Wasn't there a unique circumstance to why that was. Can't recall what it was, but I believe there was a conflict in Baltimore.

The Orioles and Ravens share a parking lot, and since the Orioles were already scheduled to play there, the Ravens could not.  

2 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Won't have that issue here.

Nope.  I do agree though that they'd likely do the Vikings-Saints game to open the season again, but I'm personally not fond of that...I'd rather see the Vikings on the road in New England or Philly than watch the Saints-Vikings again.  

9 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

If the Vikings and Patriots go to the Super Bowl, I’d fully expect that to be the Thursday night, week 1 matchup. 

That would only be if New England won. It'd be weird for the Vikings to get their banner unfurled at Gillette Stadium.

• Like 1