Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

3 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Sign Andrew Norwell (5 years, $60M), and draft Orlando Brown Jr. in the 1st round. 

Reiff - Norwell - Elflein - Remmers - Brown

Come at me, bro!

I love the idea, I just have a hard time seeing Brown being around. Seems like he is already rising up boards.

Guy is a monster tho.

11 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I'd be pleased with that, though Easton seems like he might get locked into that position. Orlando Brown Jr. seems like a very good player who has some possibility to play RT.

Is he the son of that other Orlando Brown?  At least Jeff Tripplette has retired now, so he won't have to watch out for flying flags.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Is he the son of that other Orlando Brown?  At least Jeff Tripplette has retired now, so he won't have to watch out for flying flags.  

He is.

Working on the offensive line does need to be a priority for this team. Things go south quick when the offensive line can't perform well.

I am not as sold on Isadora as a backup as some of you. I don't know that he'll be able to cut it. He was inactive even after our starter was injured. That is not a great sign.

1 hour ago, disaacs said:

I will predict it as I did this year...Vikings-Chiefs.   I'm waiting for the rematch, since I never got to see it the first time.  

To bad it's not in an AFC stadium.  That would really feel like a viking thing to happen.  Not quite get the game in their own stadium but have to play against a team in their stadium the next year

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

We could get the opener either way.

At Philadelphia or at New England!

Why would we open at NE? What's the storyline there for banner night?

Granted, NE's home schedule doesn't have much for storylines this year, so it'll be interesting to see what they do when NE wins.