Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

10 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I don't see anything wrong with Floyd fighting this one considering he's probably never getting a second contract. Unfortunate that his career may end over this. I'm not sure he has much of a case but the Vikes seem to do the right thing in these situations (Udeze comes to mind).

It's just an unfortunate situation all around.  It's too bad that it happened to Floyd, but the Vikings certainly were going to do what they had to do to avoid having to carry his cap charge.  If they can settle, then that's the best for everyone involved.  

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

Shariff also didn't toll I estimate we'd currently have around $20 million in cap space using Cousins average as a base.

Would like to see the full list. This helps determine which free agents qualify for the compensatory formula.

4 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Would like to see the full list. This helps determine which free agents qualify for the compensatory formula.

Read in another thread a suggestion about using the Internet ourselves when we have it. I found this awesome tool called Bing. The suggestion was correct, binging for just a few seconds yielded the information that I desired. 

https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/2018 Offseason/03 14 18 - Free Agency Begins.pdf

• Like 1