Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

I don’t know much about his injury situation, but Hroniss Grasu is a name that certainly grabs my attention. He was pretty good as a rookie, before he got injured. And since, the Bear have continued to add more pieces along their interior. 

I’d have to think he’s better than Edison. 

Edited by SemperFeist

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

Agreed. I see a playoff run, but don’t necessarily expect superb owl this season. I do see a Super Bowl appearance sometime in the next three years. I hope it’s this year and we make it to the superb owl multiple times. I truly believe we will be in contention the next three years. 

8 hours ago, marshpit23 said:

Agreed. I see a playoff run, but don’t necessarily expect superb owl this season. I do see a Super Bowl appearance sometime in the next three years. I hope it’s this year and we make it to the superb owl multiple times. I truly believe we will be in contention the next three years. 

I love Superb Owls. 

Sendejo joined the Vikings in 2011, the same year tight end Kyle Rudolph arrived. The only players with longer tenures with the team are defensive end Everson Griffen and safety Marcus Sherels, who showed up in 2010.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/09/05/vikings-oldest-player-andrew-sendejo-shrugs-off-any-possible-challenge-by-george-iloka-to-start/

On 9/2/2018 at 3:03 AM, marshpit23 said:

I find owls always superb.  ¬¬

• Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 10:28 AM, CriminalMind said:

Paton must be compensated highly, as he seems to not take (not offered) these jobs openings. Only one I may take over Rick is Roseman.

He may simply just enjoy what he's doing, while still waiting for the right opportunity.  I'm also not sure how old his children are, as they might still be in school and doesn't want to uproot them just for any old opportunity.

Former San Francisco 49ers tight end Cole Hikutini signed with the Minnesota Vikings after roster cuts, but it was not because of lack of effort by John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan. Vikings reporter Chris Tomasson is reporting the 49ers offered him $15,000 per week, but the Vikings landed him for $20,000 per week. The practice squad minimum is $7,600 per week. Hikutini was a guy many viewed with optimism as more of a pass catching tight end. His drops resulted in his release, but the 49ers seemed to still have interest in keeping him — just not enough not $80,000 or so worth of interest.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/9/6/17827724/49ers-vikings-cole-hikutini-practice-squad-bidding-war