This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

33 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is Big Ben out enough for the Motor City Kitties to get a win?  Ben is washed up, but Rudolph is a never was.  But, if there is a QB he could out duel, it would be the Goof.  

hmmmm...

its as good of a chance as they will have all season.  maybe their HC should try less coffee

41 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is Big Ben out enough for the Motor City Kitties to get a win?  Ben is washed up, but Rudolph is a never was.  But, if there is a QB he could out duel, it would be the Goof.  

hmmmm...

hope they do so houston can get the top pick

12 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

The AFC North is very confused if theyre all good teams or if theyre all medium bad teams

I hope BAL and the Brownies are trending medium bad when we see them in December. It was a division that looked much tougher on paper but all 4 teams are dangerous and also capable laying an egg. 

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think I'd bet on the PIT defense before I bet on the DET offense

Just, if I was a Falcons fan, I would be so relieved that they’ve got a Hall of Fame tight end that only took a 6th overall pick to get.

It’s got to be so nice to be able to watch a skill position player as a cornerstone piece of draft capital and eventually cap space allotment when your offensive line is junk, your QB has two years left if he’s not traded in the offseason, you’ve got no defensive cornerstones under 27 years old and you’re going to be an 8-8 team for 3 of the next six years, so you won’t be able to add any franchise players in the draft.

I just cannot fathom the rationale behind that move.

I mean I can’t understand what the Bengals did either, but at least with them they’ve got a young franchise QB. So it was a mistake, but it was at least remotely forgivable.

The Falcons though? You know you’re at least five years away. Why? Why a tight end?

40 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Just, if I was a Falcons fan, I would be so relieved that they’ve got a Hall of Fame tight end that only took a 6th overall pick to get.

It’s got to be so nice to be able to watch a skill position player as a cornerstone piece of draft capital and eventually cap space allotment when your offensive line is junk, your QB has two years left if he’s not traded in the offseason, you’ve got no defensive cornerstones under 27 years old and you’re going to be an 8-8 team for 3 of the next six years, so you won’t be able to add any franchise players in the draft.

I just cannot fathom the rationale behind that move.

I mean I can’t understand what the Bengals did either, but at least with them they’ve got a young franchise QB. So it was a mistake, but it was at least remotely forgivable.

The Falcons though? You know you’re at least five years away. Why? Why a tight end?

ticket sales??

Lonely Euro Cup GIF by UEFA

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Are you taking the **** posting show on the road to Atlanta subforum?

I mean, we can all be fake Falcons fans week 13.  They play the Bucs, and we are on a bye.   Would Webby be mad if we bWo'ed the Falcons forum for a day?  Like, I don't want to get everyone banned because we bring our ****show to the Falcons game thread, and likely ruin it for them...  But it would be pretty funny.  

Maybe we can host the Unofficial, Official Falcons GDT in the Packers forum?

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I just looked at the Falcons' page.  We have more activity in our Game Day thread for the Vikings game in 6 days than they have all year.  

WE'RE TAKING OVER!!!

blue-world-order-bwo.jpg

I don't have the time or energy, but if I did, I'd spend a week over on their page just to pump those poor chumps up.  Infuse a little life into the place.  Ironically, as bad as they played yesterday, they're still in it.  Prolly not for much longer, but there's still a chance.

• Like 1