This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Vikings have an above average QB?

last night he was.   It's a 1 game sample size.  Likely swings the other direction with more data over the next few weeks.  

If the MIN OL is improved, if the running game is improved, if Treadwell is improved, then the MIN offense will be better than the 2016 version.   YES...I did put 3 if's in there, lots needs to go well.  We shall see.

Just now, squire12 said:

last night he was.   It's a 1 game sample size.  Likely swings the other direction with more data over the next few weeks.  

If the MIN OL is improved, if the running game is improved, if Treadwell is improved, then the MIN offense will be better than the 2016 version.   YES...I did put 3 if's in there, lots needs to go well.  We shall see.

They were playing the Saints???

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Treadwell is a non-factor. He may lose his spot to Michael Floyd in a few weeks.

Dalvin Cook, Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen all look legit.

i need to see more of Bradford and this OL before I'm ready to say they are vastly improved. Have to give it a few weeks. Next week will be a good test against Pittsburgh.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Vikings have an above average QB?

have you seen the qbs out there lately?  Bradford is above average.

tyrod, mccown, glennon, dalton, flacco, Kizer, Carson Palmer, Bortles, Watson, Scoots, Goff, Hoyer, Eli, Siemian, Cutler,

Alex Smith, Cousins, Mariota, Wentz (he's right in this group)

I know it's week one, but I really think this the Rams' year as far as the NFC West is concerned. Seattle's OL is putrid, Carson Palmer looks like hot garbage and David Johnson will miss significant time, and the Niners are the Niners. Goff, while playing a pathetic Colts team, also looked great in the preseason and looks to be making huge strides. They've also got two dynamic coaches in Sean McVay and Wade Phillips and a great defense. Their only real competition is Seattle, and the Rams have their number. They're also gonna have to rely squarely on their defense to win games. 

Good for them, they're probably the most tolerable team in that division.