This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

That ain’t gonna improve his slow 40 time!

Great pick by Minnesota!

I little early to throw dirt on his grave, metaphorically speaking. I will say, I loved the pick when they made it because I thought he had bust written all over him. 

NOTE: I was laughing when they took Justin Jefferson, so I may not be the best judge of WR talent either. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I little early to throw dirt on his grave, metaphorically speaking. I will say, I loved the pick when they made it because I thought he had bust written all over him. 

NOTE: I was laughing when they took Justin Jefferson, so I may not be the best judge of WR talent either. 

of course this doesn’t mean he’s going to be a bust. It’s just a terrible start and says a lot about his character 

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I doubt, but if this is true this dude is a danger to society. 

90mph over the speed limit . That’s insane 

He's a danger to himself as well. It is just a very dumb move. 

Also, previous post of mine, I was more referring to my thinking he was a bust prior to the draft and not your post. He's certainly off to a dubious start with this move though.

Edited by Old Guy

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I didn't like Jordan Addison as a prospect.  But a speeding ticket is nothing.  Not even a DUI to go with it.  He is still a kid and having fun with his new toy, and nobody got hurt.  

This time, thankfully! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I didn't like Jordan Addison as a prospect.  But a speeding ticket is nothing.  Not even a DUI to go with it.  He is still a kid and having fun with his new toy, and nobody got hurt.  

Nobody got hurt, but doing something so dangerous should be punished so he doesn’t try it again .

We’re talking about 140mph 90 over the speed limit. 

20 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Nobody gets hurt by a drunk driver either. Until they do. He was putting other lives in danger by going that fast. The fact he got lucky and didn't cause an accident doesn't make it okay. 

• Like 2