This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

3 hours ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

Now that I'm calm after being enraged watching it live, I see it as an unnecessary play but not one with a clear intent to injure. If DT hits Adams in the ribs there we'd still probably be mad (and he would've gotten 15 for a late hit on the pile) but I don't see DT headhunting. Now, it was a horrible decision to run into the pile in the first place since Adams clearly wasn't going anywhere, but this isn't a Burfict situation where he intends to injure.

My issue isn't intent, because quite frankly there's no real way to improve intent.  My issues with this are two-fold.  One, leading with the crown of the helmet isn't safe tackling, so that in itself is an issue.  The second was the helmet-to-helmet issue which with the way that Danny Trevathan hit Adams makes it a bad play all-around.

18 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Dalvin Cook just went down with a non-contact knee injury. Didn't look good

Lions are going to win that game. Big road win for them if they do. It's time to take them seriously, they are going to be a problem.

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Well if Dalvin Cook's injury is as serious as it looked and Bradford continues to miss games, yes, Detroit will be the main threat. Vikes have the better team but losing your QB and impressive rookie RB would kill them

I think the Lions are the better team anyways. Their defense is playing well and causing turnovers left and right. Playing with a lot of confidence right now.

15 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Bills D showing what a great game plan can do for you. Hyde two picks today as well. Hopefully Bills pull it off.

Seems losing their best players hurt them, odd. So maybe it's not just a Packers excuse? Everyone had a fit when injuries were used as an excuse after our game with them.

• Like 1