This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I think the Lions are the better team anyways. Their defense is playing well and causing turnovers left and right. Playing with a lot of confidence right now.

Not to poo poo on them but....

You can't go into games expecting multiple turnovers. It's just not sustainable. 

The Giants and Vikings are pretty bad offenses and they gave up 53 points vs. the Cards and Falcons despite 7 turnovers.

They ARE playing well right now but I would go so far as saying they are a really good defensive team. 

34 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

so the giants actually suck.

Yeah surprisingly, thought they'd be much better, they have good pieces on D but can't get it done. Eli is playing like a backup and Beck is a overrated diva. Looks like Philly may take that division.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Bills D showing what a great game plan can do for you. Hyde two picks today as well. Hopefully Bills pull it off.

Micah Hyde has looked really natural at safety for the Bills playing a center field role and his 3 INTs in four games is pretty impressive.

I remember a lot of chatter about moving him to Safety during/after his rookie season given his lack of speed.