The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

God Im going to miss the 2017 Eagles so much. Even though itll mostly be the same team, itll never feel the same. Just how improbable this whole season was, how unexpected, the whole underdog thing and likeable this whole team was. 

What an amazing season and great team to cheer for

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

God Im going to miss the 2017 Eagles so much. Even though itll mostly be the same team, itll never feel the same. Just how improbable this whole season was, how unexpected, the whole underdog thing and likeable this whole team was. 

I went from 6 to midnight just thinking about it. My jorts now need readjusting.

Looking back at everything that occurred in our own lives during the season as well, and thinking how all of that played a part in the 2017 Championship run too. Life time memories. 

19 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The best part? It can never be taken away. 

• Like 2

Eagles IG has a quick gif of D-Blaze and BG celebrating the sack/fumble and it's as good as I remember. All the NE faces in the background, priceless. 

And BG's celebration. Whatever it is, is awesome. Like he's doing pull-ups or something. Or hammer curls. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Eagles IG has a quick gif of D-Blaze and BG celebrating the sack/fumble and it's as good as I remember. All the NE faces in the background, priceless. 

And BG's celebration. Whatever it is, is awesome. Like he's doing pull-ups or something. Or hammer curls. 

That image of Brady sitting on the ground in uttter abject failure after that play gets my jorts tight every time 

You know that feeling post-game when we win or lose during the regular season? Like Sundays sorta suck because you have work/school the next day. That empty, pit of your stomach feeling? The same feeling you'd get at the end of summer because going back to school was on the horizon. And it's just exasperated when the Eagle's lose? You wake up Monday and that's the first feeling you get. Like, Jesus I have so many more work days to get through. And when the Eagles lost, it made it that much worse. Like, this week is going to be tougher to get through because I'll hear all week on tv, radio, internet the shortcomings of the team and how people would abandon hope and question the team. But conversely, how good things got amplified when they would win that week? It was a little easier getting out of bed. You couldn't wait to pop on the sports morning radio shows on your commute to work. Or read a couple articles or BS on FF with us and forget about your weekly obligations for a bit. That warm feeling you'd get when we were victorious and that feeling continued for a few days to combat the anxiety of the work week. Winning the SB is like having that good feeling perpetually. Every time I think about the Eagles that warm feeling is renewed. It's so awesome. 

• Like 1