Foles vs. Wentz - what will the Eagles do??

KC_Guy

14 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

But remember that even when Wentz returns, ACL repairs take 18 months to regain full explosion.   And he won't be 12 months until December 2018.

This is important. Bradford among others have returned early only to be back on IR and possibly compromised their career.  What is Foles contract for next year, is a UFA?

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Meh, dump Wentz. He was just a flash in the pan.

Vikings will give a 4th for him, just because there are so many NDSU fans in MN. 

Don't think about it, just do it. 

maybe your 4th round pick for the rest of eternity and i think howie might slightly consider it lol

31 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

wentz had no problem winning games before he went down. Us Eagles fans said all along to have faith in Foles.. Non Eagles fans didnt' believe us and laughed.... whos laughing now?

No one is laughing at Eagles fans. We are cheering for the Eagles you fool, 

If foles went back to his pro bowl form no one thought that the Eagles would be a bad team. 

It is reasonable to think that if a team loses an MVP level QB it hurts their chances. 

I have heard about Eagles fans, you may be proving the theory. Gosh. 

It takes a team to win championship its proven you can win with either qb.

Taking picks away from Cleaveland is a great way to build up that defense. Imagine if the Eagles land a shut down corner and draft a safety or get a hybrid safety/cb with the 4th pick.

I do agree look at Bradford careers and RG3....ACL tears can linger.....

Archived