Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Ahh, so it did work. Yes, I would take that deal. I really don't have a whole lot of confidence in the Panther's passing offense right now, and I think that Benjamin is going to be a hit and miss streamer right now, and it's going to be hard trying to figure out which games to play him in.

Zeke's value is mitigated with your other running backs, so you're dealing from a position of pure strength, and getting one of the two premier wide receivers in the NFL. I think Zeke outscores Ty by less than Julio outscores Benjamin, so that's a net win in my opinion.

Woke up this morning ready to take that trade but a new offer popped into my lap...

Amari Cooper and Christian McCaffery for Ty Mongomery and Kelvin Benjamin

Would let me keep Zeke...

My current team, sitting at 0-2.. QB/2 WR/2 RB/1 TE/2 FLEX, .5 PPR

QB:  Mariota, Winston

RB:  Bell, Ajayi, Cook, Henry, Rawls

WR:  Alshon, Kelvin Benjamin, Diggs, Kupp, Kearse

TE:  Ertz

--

I feel like I have a solid team on paper (12 teams), but not working out so far.  There's another guy 0-2 who looks to be thin in some spots, especially with Jordy Nelson banged up.  Thinking of offering Henry + Diggs (willing to maybe do Cook + Diggs) for Jordy.  Thoughts?

Thomas Rawls and Rex Burkhead were recently dropped in my league...Would you drop any of these guys to add them?....

Alvin Kamara RB
Chris Johnson RB 
Corey Davis WR 
Tyrell Williams WR 
Evan Engram TE 
Jacquizz Rodgers RB

I want to hang on to Engram, I think his upside is through the roof, he already might be Eli's #2 target behind Odell. I think CJ2K is going to get 15-20 touches while DJ is out. And while Jacquizz' schedule looks a little rough, I'm hesitant to drop him because while Doug Martin comes back in week 5, I really don't think Martin is an upgrade over Quizz, it's a little fuzzy to me on who exactly the starter will be in week 5 and beyond. Do I try and package a guy like Corey Davis or Tyrell Williams and Christian McCaffrey to try and upgrade my flex spot? My RBs are Ajayi and Coleman. Or do I just leave Rawls and Rex be? 

I just feel like Rawls is going to get his touches and eventually be the starter in Seattle. 

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-ppr league:

Pick 2 RBs, flex 1 WR(Michael Thomas and Jordy are my WRs but pick an extra WR incase Jordy sits)

Demarco Murray/Derrick Henry vs Seattle

Mike Gilislee vs Houston

Jonathan Stewart vs New Orleans

Larry Fitzgerald vs Dallas

JJ Nelson vs Dallas

Jermaine Kearse vs Mia

Adam Thielen vs TB

I'd role out....Henry, Gilislee and Larry. 

Archived