What Should Eagles do with Nick Foles

JayWood2010

Trade him if we get a great offer, at least a 2nd I am thinking. He is more valuable as our backup, where we will once again be a contending team, than a 3rd round pick or worse. Otherwise, keep him, and make the money work. I'd love to have a backup we can rely on, and a guy like him in our locker room for one more year. After that, let him walk and start somewhere else.

45 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Trade him if we get a great offer, at least a 2nd I am thinking. He is more valuable as our backup, where we will once again be a contending team, than a 3rd round pick or worse. Otherwise, keep him, and make the money work. I'd love to have a backup we can rely on, and a guy like him in our locker room for one more year. After that, let him walk and start somewhere else.

I think there might be a good chance Nick might not want to leave and I think as our super bowl mvp you may need to respect his wishes. 

If we can get a 1st or 2nd and player, make the trade. His value is never going to be higher. I like Foles, but this is Wentz team and he knows that. 

I think Foles in the right system can be a good QB in this league. Just don't trade him to Cleveland. 

The only way I am trading Foles is if he expresses a desire for an opportunity to be a full time starter somewhere and I get one heck of an offer. I know there is supposed to be a chance that Wentz could be cleared to play as early as late August, but he still won't be able to move around like he did this season at that point. If I'm in charge, there is no way that Carson starts game 1 (and maybe more) of next season. I want him 100% healthy, with some practices under his belt, and comfortable with his knee before he even sniffs a game. Therefore, Foles is incredibly valuable to the Eagles. Possibly more valuable than a team will be willing to part with.

1 hour ago, killdawabbit said:

The only way I am trading Foles is if he expresses a desire for an opportunity to be a full time starter somewhere and I get one heck of an offer. I know there is supposed to be a chance that Wentz could be cleared to play as early as late August, but he still won't be able to move around like he did this season at that point. If I'm in charge, there is no way that Carson starts game 1 (and maybe more) of next season. I want him 100% healthy, with some practices under his belt, and comfortable with his knee before he even sniffs a game. Therefore, Foles is incredibly valuable to the Eagles. Possibly more valuable than a team will be willing to part with.

WABBIT! WE DID IT BABY!

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

We should encapsulate his likeness Han Solo style in carbonite post it up next to the trophy case as the man who ended the drought and flooded the streets of philly with booze. 

5a77cf5d7a599.image.jpg?resize=1200,780 

The new Jordan logo. 

Archived