aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

7 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

When viewing quoted posts is anyone else seeing quote trees being centered rather than left justified? 

All of my threads are appearing centered.  I believe it has something to do with how the ads are showing in the browser.  

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

When viewing quoted posts is anyone else seeing quote trees being centered rather than left justified? 

54 minutes ago, disaacs said:

All of my threads are appearing centered.  I believe it has something to do with how the ads are showing in the browser.  

Glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes it is centered other times it is left justified. Weird. 

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Doing a course on JQuery, found out the person doing the course (it's an online thing that's been up for three years already) is from Minnesota and in 2015 was arrested for money laundering.

I used to work for a company in Minnesota that produced technical training courses, including JQuery. Had to look up who our instructors were for it, don't think it was him though.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think Americans need smaller food portions/plates. Too much food being thrown out and it disgusts me.

/rant

Not only that but the over abundance of food I eat is making me fat(ter) which will lead to future health problems; this will cost everyone else in my insurance pool untold quantities of money.

Sorry about that guys. I am working on it.

• Like 2

Anyone else going to the Minnesota State Fair (The Great Minnesota Sweat Together)? If so, what are some of your favorite things to do/eat there. My wife, I, and a group of friends are going on Saturday, which looks like it should be a great day, so probably 260+k people through the gates. It'll be inane, but it's always fun, and we make most of a day of it, going around noon and then leaving around 9 or 10. We have our favorite foods to get, deep fried brie, cheese curds, fried mashed potatoes on a stick, and we generally try a new thing or two, plus the beer from the Ag building. We'll stick around late so we can catch a little bit of the free Foghat show on the Leinies stage.