2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

I was really high on Iloka when he came out. He's big, he's fast, he makes few mistakes, and he hits like a LB. I've seen him hit guys so hard they have the leave the game and with such speed as well. I hate to poo-poo the Milwaukee kid because I really like him, but he'd be a major upgrade over Evans at worst.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Is he good? I honestly have no clue what kinda player he is. 

He's the GOAT. 

But seriously. He's a SS they stuck at free I believe. He's more of the guy you want closer to the LOS. But he's not junk in coverage as far as I can tell.

20 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't know much about him, but I bet he is better than Bryce, and is probably more willing than HHCD to mix it up.  HHCD is completely frustrating.  He's been terrible for quite some time now.

HaHa was a league average safety in his down year.

HaHa's too smart to not be making business decisions in the preseason and garbage time of the regular season. It'll be different come game time.

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

He's the GOAT. 

But seriously. He's a SS they stuck at free I believe. He's more of the guy you want closer to the LOS. But he's not junk in coverage as far as I can tell.

Brice put up some pretty awful tape the last 2 PS games.  27 hasn't been any better.  He's actually looked worse than last year.  Perfect example of a guy who was drafted too high because of his combine numbers.  His pro tape looks an awful lot like his college tape.  If you can't read the game, you can't play fast.   

I have 0 confidence in HaHa.  He absolutely has the tools, but last year was a joke.  

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

Brice put up some pretty awful tape the last 2 PS games.  27 hasn't been any better.  He's actually looked worse than last year.  Perfect example of a guy who was drafted too high because of his combine numbers.  His pro tape looks an awful lot like his college tape.  If you can't read the game, you can't play fast.   

I have 0 confidence in HaHa.  He absolutely has the tools, but last year was a joke.  

Gonna suck watching GB go 0-16 this year with all our crappiness

3 minutes ago, Cheech said:

I love people who find the good in everything. They brighten up my day!

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Gonna suck watching GB go 0-16 this year with all our crappiness

I mean would you rather everyone just talk about how awesome everyone is? Clearly we have flaws at certain positions and we want to talk about possibly improving those areas. I know part of you is being sarcastic but some people genuinely get upset on here any time someone questions whether maybe one of our players isn't playing up to par.

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean would you rather everyone just talk about how awesome everyone is? Clearly we have flaws at certain positions and we want to talk about possibly improving those areas. I know part of you is being sarcastic but some people genuinely get upset on here any time someone questions whether maybe one of our players isn't playing up to par.

Creeping on Brice is fine. Having "zero" faith in haha is pretty silly.

We get "upset" at how overboard they take criticism.

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

I love people who find the good in everything. They brighten up my day!

What he said is pretty much true. I'm expecting HaHa to bounce back after a down year. Jones IMO probably won't ever be a safety in this league. Doesnt have the awareness or instincts for it. He's constantly two steps behind despite his athletic ability. Personally, I think it would be best for him to put on 10-15 pounds and become a full time LB. Even there his lack of instincts will hurt him, but at least he's playing closer to the LOS where he belongs.

Archived