2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I count 3 of them dealt in this month.

Peters was traded because he’s a nut case. We just traded a CB who is a nut case as well but has about a 4th the talent. Talib is old and expensive and is also a nut case. Not recalling the third off hand. 

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

The Trumaine news isn't surprising and it's likely for the best anyway. His contract is gonna be outrageous and GB has many needs defensively. Massively overpaying on 1 CB doesn't fix things

That said, they really need to start making some additions there. CB's are being gobbled up.

The Packers knew it would take an overpay to bring him to GB. They knew that from the start. So if they were never going to sign him, why allow other CBs to sign with other teams? I guess any FA signing would be an upgrade but how much of an upgrade? Going from really bad to bad isn't going to change much.

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Peters was traded because he’s a nut case. We just traded a CB who is a nut case as well but has about a 4th the talent. Talib is old and expensive and is also a nut case. Not recalling the third off hand. 

Give me someone who's bat.... crazy over Quentin Rollins, Lenzy Pipkins, Herb Waters and Josh Hawkins.

Mike Pettine's probably knocking on the door of Gute's office "Hey you guys kept saying all this stuff about playing championship defense and not being the stepchild to the offense, that was all good. You know Lenzy Pipkins "2nd year jump" isn't going to take us there right?"

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Give me someone who's bat.... crazy over Quentin Rollins, Lenzy Pipkins, Herb Waters and Josh Hawkins.

Mike Pettine's probably knocking on the door of Gute's office "Hey you guys kept saying all this stuff about playing championship defense and not being the stepchild to the offense, that was all good. You know Lenzy Pipkins "2nd year jump" isn't going to take us there right?"

Everyone else is fair game. Leave Herbie alone.

Archived