2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

29 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Where is the breaking point for everybody to join me?  If House signs somewhere else and we still haven't signed anybody, will that be enough?

We were ahead of the game dawg. The best part, is we did what everyone did for ages. lol

Just now, MathMan said:

Maybe Pettine is planning to primarily roll with 3 DB packages, regardless of offensive formation

The vaunted 4-3-3 defense.

Might be better than some of Capers that oft had only 10 player on the field

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I've crawled into the ledge with @HorizontoZenith. Rashaan Melvin is my last hope, real underrated guy I think has even better football ahead of him. If he goes elsewhere, I'm jumping.

Without one of these remaining few CBs I don't see any way we can have a component defense without Pettine making chicken salad out of chicken ....

Pettine's first season as Jets DC they had the NFL's #1 pass defense after being 29th the year before. Not saying Packers will have the #1 pass defense.:)but Pettine's track record as a DC is hard to beat. 

Come back off the ledge people. 

22 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Denzel Ward here we come. Let’s sign Mo Wilkerson and or Trent Murphy 

Trent, Melvin, someone else I forgot. FTW

I'm annoyed he has the 4 gamer but he's healing anyways

1 minute ago, Brat&Beer said:

Pettine's first season as Jets DC they had the NFL's #1 pass defense after being 29th the year before. Not saying Packers will have the #1 pass defense.:)but Pettine's track record as a DC is hard to beat. 

Come back off the ledge people. 

When 2009 Revis walks through the door I will get down immediately.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Trent, Melvin, someone else I forgot. FTW

I'm annoyed he has the 4 gamer but he's healing anyways

What about House? Ik a lot of people who wanted him back. Him King a rookie wouldn’t be awful if House stays healthy.

Archived