2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Csraverage said:

I would assume they bring their agent, via their phone. That article about Russ Ball, and his negotiating prowess around the league said that most negotiations take place via phone, text & email nowadays.

I know my wife would want to come along. As in, honey, you want me to move where?

6 hours ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Dudes made under 2 million in his career and is already buying a car worth 1/16th of his career earnings?

Bold move Josh. Bold move. 

You can only be a jacked 25 year old NFL player once. He’ll be able to get a stable 70k a year coaching job in 4 years when he is officially done playing in XFL2. Let the boy be a boy.

And yeah, he’s definitely leasing.

Just now, packfanfb said:

It's funny, last year a lot of us were clamoring for the Pack to sign Connor Barwin. He's a FA again this year and i haven't heard one peep about him around the league.

Which is strange.  He'd be really good depth for a lot of teams. 

16 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

So what do people think we're going to do? Do we sign another corner and draft one or more? Rely solely on the draft? Personally, if we could bring back House, trade up for Ward (if he's still there around pick 7), and then snag another corner later in the draft I'd be content.

We're not relegating Kevin King to be our 4th CB.

14 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

This is kinda an off the wall question, but...when free agents come in for a visit, do they bring their agent along, or do they come alone? Just wondering.

I'd imagine they come alone.  I'd assume most agents are negotiating with other teams for their other players.

Archived