2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Whats the mystery? Wouldnt any team be challenged if they lost three starting CBs? I think so - so - why would the Packers be any different?

We just went through that experience a minute ago and seemingly every year at one position. It sucks. It’s near impossible to overcome. But when it happened at CB everyone beat up the organization.

i’m pretty sure that’s why he’s pointing it out again now—yeah, if we lose our top 3 anything it’s a wrap.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

We just went through that experience a minute ago and seemingly every year at one position. It sucks. It’s near impossible to overcome. But when it happened at CB everyone beat up the organization. i’m pretty sure that’s why he’s pointing it out again now—yeah, if we lose our top 3 anything it’s a wrap.

Well I wasnt beating up the organization. If a position gets concentrated pounding - its never pretty.

Just now, incognito_man said:
3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:
5 minutes ago, Slinky said:

King is by far our #1 going into camp. 

Okay.

How is this even arguable lol

Cwood has Tramon Williams the #1CB by default.  

Calling anybody the #1 CB at this point in the year seems like a waste of time. We might not have our #1 or #2 CB on the roster yet. Denzel Ward and a healthy Breaux might push both these guys down the depth chart. (Shut up, I know I don't believe it, I'm trying to talk myself into it)

Archived