2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

13 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

No, I love that.  I just hate his glasses.

I can't believe I'm not blocked after I destroyed him a few years ago with Steven Jackson. Good story that I'm way too many to type on my phone. But he got on ESPN radio as a source for Jackson signing here. But it was my fake Twitter that I spent a week copying every tweet so it was identical. Then put up the fake one. Good times.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Rams going all in

Suh/Donald is gonna be a nightmare for IOL

Anyone remember when some expert tweeted he'd get 6 per lol. It was a known guy too. I wanna be that bad at my job and still get paid.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I dont think they're much different. House was dominant in his first year in Jax, hasn't stayed healthy since. Breaux is the same. Both long, press guys with plus athletic ability. House was just our injured turd last year, Breaux is a new injured turd so he's more popular. You get either 100% playing at their peak, I don't see much difference.

Thats what I like. Analysis with a twist :)

NFC continues to embarrass the AFC when it comes to QB talent and roster talent. You also have 2 teams in SF and Chicago who, if their QB's prove for real, will also do what the Rams are doing this offseason. You see the window with a good QB on a rookie deal and you can spend crazy elsewhere during that window to stack the roster

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I dont think they're much different. House was dominant in his first year in Jax, hasn't stayed healthy since. Breaux is the same. Both long, press guys with plus athletic ability. House was just our injured turd last year, Breaux is a new injured turd so he's more popular. You get either 100% playing at their peak, I don't see much difference.

Damn if this isn't the truth. I wish I could alter reality sometimes where House or whoever had never been here just to see the people against them change their minds. I guess it's the whole devil you don't know thing? Even though that's the opposite but that's how it feels. Someone's trash is always better than yours. It's certainly more interesting at least

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

So that's Peters, Talib, Shields, Suh for the Rams. Ahhh the virtues of a starting QB on a rookie contract

The Injury Gods will wreak havoc on this team.  Cash will flow.....out the window. L's and discontent will rule the land.

Archived