2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Donatello is the new Shields anyways

You know what's really scary?  Every time you and I agree this strongly on an issue, we're right.  Last one was Davante Adams and everybody wanting us to cut him.  I have a very serious fear that we will go into this coming season with King, Rollins, Hawkins, Pipkins, House and a first or second round draft pick. 

10 minutes ago, Sterling84 said:

Is there anybody here who would have been ok with giving Sherman, a 30 year old not fast BEFORE tearing his Achilles, a 3 year 39 million dollar contract?

Nope I feel good about this now & see why Sherm had no interest in other visits lol 

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You know what's really scary?  Every time you and I agree this strongly on an issue, we're right.  Last one was Davante Adams and everybody wanting us to cut him.  I have a very serious fear that we will go into this coming season with King, Rollins, Hawkins, Pipkins, House and a first or second round draft pick. 

And there will still be fans who will claim that's a "talented" group of CB's...

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So long as we know where the bar is set lol

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Fans from about 25 other teams are saying the same thing. He's probably gonna get $14 million / per

Is he really gonna be worth that much? 

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Is he really gonna be worth that much? 

Yes. 

Sherman's deal isn't terrible important because the guarantees are likely low. Won't be a comp for tru's agent. They'll be looking at bouye among others. Look on tru's spotrac page and iirc the market value is around 13.6m. Have to assume that Cleveland will offer more than others 

Archived