Am I the only one having difficulty with using this site???

Iamcanadian

I have a very hard time getting the site to perform correctly!!!

It is very difficult to bring up the forums when I want!!!

Very hard often to use a quote from a previous poster!!!

It is beginning to drive me nuts to say the least and I may have to look for another site that performs better, but I will be very sorry to leave!!!

I am actually having a little bit of a problem on mobile. Mine isn’t really the same as yours.

I have the newest version of IOS using Safari on my IPhone 8.

cleared my caches, restarted phone, and this is still the only site I am having issues with. 

Every other time I click on a new page the loading of the page seems to freeze at the halfway point. Sometimes when I click to quote or respond to something it doesn’t let me, until I refresh the page. Then it will work fine.

When I click on the notifications it tends to send me to the bottom of the page also.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, Iamcanadian said:

Very hard often to use a quote from a previous poster!!!

This only causes problems when you are trying to quote a post within a post.

It will attribute the quote to the wrong person.

Otherwise it works fine

3 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

On mobile, I keep getting redirected to pop up sites on Chrome and Firefox. Only browser that works properly for me is the default Android browser. However l, I can't embed or view embedded tweets in said browser. 

Pretty frustrating  

Are these the "Congratulations you've won....." re-directs?

This started happening to me yesterday morning after never happening to me before. Every other site on my mobile works fine, just this site re-directs me. Does it on any browser. Deleted cookies, cache, data, apps, ran malware scans, restarted my phone, etc... still re-directs me once every 2 minutes.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Are these the "Congratulations you've won....." re-directs?

This started happening to me yesterday morning after never happening to me before. Every other site on my mobile works fine, just this site re-directs me. Does it on any browser. Deleted cookies, cache, data, apps, ran malware scans, restarted my phone, etc... still re-directs me once every 2 minutes.

Yep

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, Webmaster said:

One of our ad networks was having a technical issue and was causing the redirects for a few members.   It should be fixed now.

Your a god ?

Our god anyway.

Without Webby, what would we ...........................................................

<reboot> Please do not discuss ads on this forum.

Archived