E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're missing the point. Anything EA has their greedy hands in ultimately gets tainted and ruined. Same goes for Activision.

Almost everything. Every once in a while, they do the gaming world some good, though, like A Way Out and Dragon Age and the Crash and Spyro revivals, respectively.

18 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Unless it's BioWare's D team making it like they did ME:A, then we should be a little concerned.

I agree completely. that's why I said I won't buy it until I see reviews. Inquisition was good. It wasn't amazing, but better than EA's typical effort.

18 hours ago, Danger said:

I won't support their predatory practices even if it's a good game. 

I paid 4 bucks for Dragon Age Inquisition used, and paid a little more for a story based DLC. I hate EA, but I would hardly call that supporting their predatory practices.

Anyone else looking forward to the Sonic kart racing game (Team Sonic Racing) that just got leaked ahead of E3?

The more I read into this game, the more excited I am especially after how hearing about how disappointing Sonic Forces was. The co-op component sounds pretty cool. Plus, I hear it'll only be $40, which is tremendous value. 

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No it's faker than a Kardashians derriere

Yeah, it's totally fake. Where to begin with the leaked Sony E3 presser?

1)Ghosts of Tsushima is already confirmed for E3, yet it's nowhere to be found on there.

2)The Yakuza 2 remake is called Yakuza Kiwami 2, not Yakuza 2 Kiwami.

3)There's no way in hell Beyond Good & Evil 2 is ready to be shown off yet.

4)BC with PS2 and PS3 was already confirmed to not be possible with the PS4, yet here we (or rather, they) are saying it'll be announced at E3.

5)MGS3 remake? Yeah right, I don't think I even need to explain why it ain't happenin'. If it does, then I'll be shocked.

13 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

This and learning about the new Fallout would make me happy. I'm sure we'll see more LoU 2 among other titles I'm interested in.

Not counting surprises, FF7 is the only game I can think of Im looking forward to seeing at E3.    There might be another, but I cant think of any off the top of my head.

Archived