BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Total = Contract 

Salary = per year

So, the bid should be valid then. The contract value went up $3,000 from my bid, and the total value is over the $20,000 line.

"Contracts greater than or equal to $20,000 the current offer must be beaten by $2,000" is the language of it.

• Like 1

Losing Shane Ray to a wrist injury, watching Rivers go to a rival and now Pouncey isn't going to the tank. This is a bad week to be a Dingos fan.

Oh and PR I hate you slightly more now for the Mewhort theft. 

Pretty good time to be a Jazz fan though. Fixed up the interior OL with 45k to spare.

Sources inside the Louisiana Jazz headquarters have noticed a no.91 jersey hanging outside one of the lockers, despite the fact no one on the Jazz roster currently wears that number. Wonder who it could be for...

Sources in Cuba are not concerned about Fletcher Cox potentially signing else where. "He signed to an unfriendly deal, and understands the team values cap flexibility. His contract situation should be decided rather quickly next week." Sources in Cuba are also exploring possible tampering charges against Louisiana. 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Losing Shane Ray to a wrist injury, watching Rivers go to a rival and now Pouncey isn't going to the tank. This is a bad week to be a Dingos fan.

Oh and PR I hate you slightly more now for the Mewhort theft. 

It's not too late

• Like 1