BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Yeah one of the things we should knock out in the off-season is a backlog and organization of the old forum's rules into a single thing. (I know @SirA1 more or less did the backlog bit so thanks for that) 

But we need it all edited together so we can just refer to the master document version of that.

Plus probably updating and familiarizing the basic rules so we can adjust them if need be.

Right, docs allows you to bookmark and link that bookmark to a table of contents, making it really easy to be directed to exactly what rule you're looking for.

Depending on when the heads decide to work on this, I might be around to help out.

• Like 1

Newbie question.

Are the game plans for the playoffs games due the same time as the regular season games?

Also, who do we send the game plans too?  I figured Whicker and I would be collecting them as always but if he isn't going to be around we need an alternate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Newbie question.

Are the game plans for the playoffs games due the same time as the regular season games?

Also, who do we send the game plans too?  I figured Whicker and I would be collecting them as always but if he isn't going to be around we need an alternate.

Good questions, maybe @SirA1 or Frogs or someone can help. I'd do game threads but I'm moving tomorrow and Saturday to a new house and don't think I'll have internet all set up by then.

23 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm back.

I apologize sincerely for my harsh words. I was pissed at a lot of things and I said things that were really stupid.

Special sorry to @bcb1213 and @Ragnarok. You guys are good friends and I hope you can forgive me.

Extra special sorry to @Hockey5djh who went from a free playoff win to a loss.

All good man.  Glad to have you back and ready for the playoffs.

17 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

So Mike Williams just had the game of his life.

The one god damn week where he wasn't playing in BDL too, I mean I'm happy but like. AAAAHSHDFHHF

It is a joke that you finished with the worst team.

Could we please not ding me $1000 for not having a game plan several weeks back...please with sugar on top.  

There have been a few teams that simply submitted a couple lines for a game plan, would hardly call those game plans.  

For the love of god it's Christmas.

7 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm back.

I apologize sincerely for my harsh words. I was pissed at a lot of things and I said things that were really stupid.

Special sorry to @bcb1213 and @Ragnarok. You guys are good friends and I hope you can forgive me.

Extra special sorry to @Hockey5djh who went from a free playoff win to a loss.

Welcome back dude!