Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

All role PMs have gone out. Please PM me with any questions

The Ancient Era has begun

SkYQDAs.png

The following Wonders are available to build during the Ancient Era. Please send me a build request or no build PM before the day ends

The Hanging Gardens – Each night, choose one player. That player is protected from all killing actions. You may not target yourself.

The Pyramids – If you die, no information will be released with your death. You will become a tree stump and may continue posting in the main thread. You will be dead for all other purposes.

Mausoleum of Helicarnassus – Each day, you may send me one PM of any length that I will forward to any other player. That player will be allowed one PM in response.

Stonehenge – Each night, choose one player. If you are killed that night, that player's alignment and Wonder will be publicly revealed.

Statue of Zeus – Each night, choose one player. The first time a killing action targets you, it will be redirected to your target.

Temple of Artemis (available due to Arts funding) - Once during the game, you may make your vote count with a weight of three for an entire day phase. This will not count towards Resolution votes. You cannot use this vote to lynch a player for who no one else is voting. This vote will be reflected in the day's vote counts.

Current Resolution: Funding

Sciences – Wonders will be viewable one era prior to when they become buildable.

Arts – Each era, an extra Wonder will be made available

None – No event.

It is now the Resolution phase. Only votes for one of the above three options will count. Resolutions are passed by majority or by plurality at deadline. The deadline for this resolution is tonight at 8PM EST

Day 1 starts now

Please read the rules and mechanics post on the first page. Feel free to PM me any questions about game mechanics.

Cliff notes:

Each day will have a different resolution and its effects spelled out. You may vote for one of these options only. Once a resolution is passed, the lynch phase will start like normal. Lynches will be achieved by majority.

All players, unless specifically noted otherwise, may request to build one of the available Wonders. Only one player will receive each Wonder (based upon a hidden, random build order). THE WONDER YOU BUILD IS YOUR ROLE FOR THE GAME. You cannot destroy or replace your Wonder. Each era will bring different Wonders.

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

Game Mechanics/Rules (please read carefully!!!!)

This is the town role PM:

Welcome to Civilization Mafia, ______

You are Civilization Aligned (town)

You have no moves yet, just your vote.

You win when all non-Civilization aligned players have been eliminated from the game.

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

lol... so Ruskie, does your PM say "Barbarian"?

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

Game Mechanics/Rules (please read carefully!!!!)

I will not be providing a starting ratio for this game, but there will only be Civilization (town) and Barbarians (mafia). There will not be any alignment conversions of any kind.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

So I ask again, did your PM name you a "Barbarian", and you didn't think to look at the rules and realize that Barbarians is what defines you as mafia?

You confused and assumed Barbarian meant powerless because that is how they are in the game?

You slipped

Archived