Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Mary Kay:

“In fact, no matter how much I try to talk myself out of Allen because of the 56.2 completion percentage at Wyoming, I can't help but like him and would probably take him No. 1 if the draft were tomorrow. But I just don't know if the Browns will pull the trigger on him at No. 1 with the accuracy concerns. It seems to me they'll opt for Darnold, who has natural accuracy and anticipation.”

So even though she thinks Sam has natural accuracy and anticipation, she would take the guy with the 56% completion that she acknowledges has accuracy concerns.

LOL. I bet it’s because Josh Allen is probably the best looking of the group.

I think it's because the only thing MKC knows about the draft is what she reads from Kiper, and for some reason known only to god, he's had Allen going #1 to us for the past month.

One thing is for certain:

If the Browns do the unthinkable and draft Allen, I'm turning the rest of the draft off completely and won't tune back in until the regular season starts up.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll continue to post here and gripe relentlessly for the next few months, but I'm turning off my television.

It’s not a smokescreen, it’s media dudes creating interest fro you goobers for views and clicks.

These “insiders” will have a new thought when the frequency of clicks slows down on the Allen nonsense.

Y’all are caught up in a soap opera and are concerned it’s legit.  

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s not a smokescreen, it’s media dudes creating interest fro you goobers for views and clicks.

These “insiders” will have a new thought when the frequency of clicks slows down on the Allen nonsense.

Exactly. And people in here fall for it every danged time ??‍♂️

13 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Alright y'all, I got somethin to calm the nerves. Check out this article from Dorsey's KC days:

Source: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/4/15/15312802/2017-chiefs-draft-visits

Good points in there. No one really believed that the Chiefs coveted the big armed Derek Carr and then the big armed Patrick Mahomes.

#funtayne

37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You guys make it seem like my worries are completely unfounded based off of past precedent. 

"There's NO WAY that they're drafting JFF, we spent $100,000+ on an analytical study that says Bridgewater or Carr."

"There's NO WAY that they're drafting a backup Center of the future (Erving) when we have a Pro Bowler in Mack under contract. We have WAAAAY more pressing needs."

"We ARE NOT drafting a 29 year old rookie who is older than Aaron Rodgers in the First Round."

"Guys, no one takes a RB top 5 in the draft anymore. This is freaking 2012 for crying out loud."

Do I need to go on?

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think and hope you're right, but there's still a part of me that is afraid we'll f this up. And I don't think my heart could take it. :(

Archived