The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

And also plant the idea to FSU fans of hitting Willie with a bus. 

I hope they keep releasing escalating Willie death situations every day for absolutely no reason at all to describe how much they don't want Urban

"If Willie Taggart was killed in an extremely localized nuclear bomb explosion in which he was somehow the only victim, we would not target Coach Meyer"

I think that quote says how much they wish for Willie Taggart to be hit by a bus so they don't have to pay him to coach anymore. 

Edited by JammerHammer21
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I hope they keep releasing escalating Willie death situations every day for absolutely no reason at all to describe how much they don't want Urban

"If Willie Taggart was killed in an extremely localized nuclear bomb explosion in which he was somehow the only victim, we would not target Coach Meyer"

"I have complete faith in Willie, I don't know what we'd do as a program if the players tied him to the 50 yard line and the Seminole mascot shoved a flaming spear through his brain."

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"I have complete faith in Willie, I don't know what we'd do as a program if the players tied him to the 50 yard line and the Seminole mascot shoved a flaming spear through his brain."

"We had a great 25-24 win over winless D3 College for the Blind and Limbless. Now, before Willie gets up here to talk about the win, I just want to say that if I were to kill him right now, with my bare hands, in front of all of you, and got away with it because you didn't say anything, FSU would still not target Coach Meyer. Period."

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Big addition for them.  Sucks that Georgia let him get out of state- our TE ranks need help in the worst way. 

Yeah, I think most had that as a UGA/Bama battle. Will be interesting to see how the pass game looks next year there minus Burrow. 

I was surprised to hear that with 25 top 250 national recruits coming from the state of Georgia, the Bulldogs only have 2 in-state commits. Not to say by any means they’ve struggled recruiting, because they haven’t. That stat just surprised me.