The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Today was an amazing day on the trail for Tech. Got commitments from...

- 3/4* WR Ja’Lynn Polk

- 3* RB Tahj Brooks 

- 3* WR JJ Sparkman

- 3* WR Quin Bright

All of those guys have multiple Power 5 offers too, and they all had an offer from Arkansas. Lol

polk was a shocker. thought for sure arkansas was the leader for him. yall also got a commit from OT Larry Moore too.

Edited by Texansfan713

On 6/21/2019 at 5:05 PM, NateDawg said:

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/21/father-of-lsu-football-player-reportedly-received-180k-in-stolen-money-from-booster/

Booster money connected to former LSU Tiger Vidal Alexander. 

Will be interesting to see if the NCAA probes further on this.

Stealing from cancer patients (who are kids btw) to funnel under the table payments to college football players might the most on brand SEC thing I’ve ever heard of.

The LSU stuff looks really bad right now. Is there a reason that ESPN isn’t running the story like crazy? Or is it because of their ties to the SEC conference? 

There is also a paper trail of PED use at Clemson. I just don’t get the logistics behind what ESPN makes into a story versus what isn’t aside from location and prestige. ESPN and the NCAA are entities deserving of one another. 

Edited by NateDawg

On 27.6.2019 at 12:01 AM, NateDawg said:

The LSU stuff looks really bad right now. Is there a reason that ESPN isn’t running the story like crazy? Or is it because of their ties to the SEC conference? 

There is also a paper trail of PED use at Clemson. I just don’t get the logistics behind what ESPN makes into a story versus what isn’t aside from location and prestige. ESPN and the NCAA are entities deserving of one another. 

NCAA isn't touching their cash cows

Bama

OSU

LSU

Clemson 

Georgia

OU

etc.

right now. They could cheat their ***** off (and are) but NCAA does not care

On 6/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, NateDawg said:

Where is the paper trail?