The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Top linebacker Sav’ell Smalls committed to UW. Surprising as most people had him going to Alabama but he decided to stay home.

Alabama didn't want him anymore. Tennessee and FSU were his perceived leaders but considering that both went into the tank again, UW was the logical choice.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:16 AM, SBLIII said:

Alabama didn't want him anymore. Tennessee and FSU were his perceived leaders but considering that both went into the tank again, UW was the logical choice.

Probably because Smalls may still think he is a LB and Bama probably likes him as a 5 tech/ DT (Which I see), of course that is pure speculation on my part

Edited by MSURacerDT55

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

UCLA CB Darnay Holmes enters the transfer portal. That’s an interesting decision considering that preseason he was in some mock drafts. Two years eligibility left; I imagine he’s one and done. 

bold decision. Maybe he wants to go to OSU or Bama.

On 9/12/2019 at 3:09 PM, Texansfan713 said:

Looks like 4* QB Malik Hornsby is down to Florida St and Houston.  He was a North Carolina commit at first.  I hope we can get him.  Not sure why he would want to go to Florida St right now.  If he comes here he is a day 1 starter.

Taggert has to go. 

Edited by TENINCH