The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

On 10/26/2017 at 5:26 PM, NateDawg said:

Griffith would be a nice consolation. Something tells me that being put on the back burner for so long hurts those chances though. Cook seems like a Longhorn at this point. Not sure why things cooled off with OSU, but I can’t be mad at a kid for staying close to home. 2018 recruiting momentum has certainly stalled though. Cook trending away, Togiai probably heading to Washington, trailing PSU for Tyreke Smith, and OSU no longer really recruiting Micah Parsons. All of those guys except Togiai seemed like a foregone conclusion six weeks ago. Still should be a top 3 class and has a good chance at still being #1. Just not the historic class it was shaping up to be at one point. Wouldn’t be surprised if Babb committed this weekend though at his official visit. Emory Jones’ visit is probably the big story this weekend as far as recruiting. He needs to either poop or get off the pot. He’s either going to decommit or re-affirm things and shut them down. 

tOSUs recruiting will end up just fine

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Have you considered joining the Aggie bandwagon?

@catcheryea can fill you in.

ahem

*news reporter voice*

Thanks, Rams. I'm live here in College Station. Things are looking up for our Aggies this week while they prepare to defend 4 or maybe 5 plays against #(too high) Auburn. Auburn is gearing up for their final 3 SEC games which include games against #2 UGA and #1 Bama. That means it's that time of the year where they score between 7 and 23 points and inexplicably lose to a team that much worse than them because they have truly awful coaching. Although that annual loss may have come earlier this season at the hands of LSU. Another loss to an unranked team followed by two rivalry games where Gus Malzahn gets his ******* face stomped in may spell doom for him. Or Jay Jacobs may offer him an extension. Who the **** knows really? That's all for now.

Reporting live from College Station, GIG EM.

Back to you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, catcheryea said:

ahem

*news reporter voice*

Thanks, Rams. I'm live here in College Station. Things are looking up for our Aggies this week while they prepare to defend 4 or maybe 5 plays against #(too high) Auburn. Auburn is gearing up for their final 3 SEC games which include games against #2 UGA and #1 Bama. That means it's that time of the year where they score between 7 and 23 points and inexplicably lose to a team that much worse than them because they have truly awful coaching. Although that annual loss may have come earlier this season at the hands of LSU. Another loss to an unranked team followed by two rivalry games where Gus Malzahn gets his ******* face stomped in may spell doom for him. Or Jay Jacobs may offer him an extension. Who the **** knows really? That's all for now.

Reporting live from College Station, GIG EM.

Back to you.

I'm intrigued now.

• Like 1