Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I don't see ben saying that anywhere. I googled it and all that comes up is someone on Reddit saying he said it. That's not legit. F*** Reddit 

Yeah, calling bull**** on this lol 

Apparently Kyle has asked our 'logistics team' to look into staying east again in between the Baltimore and New Orleans games. I am all for it! I was pumped when we decided to stay east last week. 

• Like 1

Also, Kaden Smith was claimed by the giants. 

I really liked that pick, sad to see him go somewhere else. I feel like we could have cut him on cut down day and gotten him to the ps but by keeping him we showed other teams that we liked him? Idk, pretty unfortunate. Should have cut toilioliololol 

• Like 1

PFF's Power Rankings are out. Strange, I haven't looked at any type of these things since early 2014. Feels odd.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-2019-pff-week-3-nfl-power-rankings

The 49ers are ranked lower here compared to other sites, which seem to have the 49ers just outside the top 10. At least they used a photo of Jeff Wilson for the promotion this week. 

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

PFF's Power Rankings are out. Strange, I haven't looked at any type of these things since early 2014. Feels odd.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-2019-pff-week-3-nfl-power-rankings

The 49ers are ranked lower here compared to other sites, which seem to have the 49ers just outside the top 10. At least they used a photo of Jeff Wilson for the promotion this week. 

I actually think their rankings are on par with other sites. I've seen us ranked in the 14-16 range on numerous of sites. 

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

As much as I'd have smiled at the possibilities of Ramsey, I respect that they chose not to add someone like that, and think we can probably be good nuff anyway. No lost sleep over it, same as I felt of AB. 

I'm kind of confused by that, to be honest. I guess maybe we are just going to call Pope or Reynolds up for the game? We certainly can't go in to the game with just two tackles. I thought I remembered reading that Brunskill had experience there at some point, maybe in camp, or AAF, or wherever, but I can't remember if that is accurate. 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm kind of confused by that, to be honest. I guess maybe we are just going to call Pope or Reynolds up for the game? We certainly can't go in to the game with just two tackles. I thought I remembered reading that Brunskill had experience there at some point, maybe in camp, or AAF, or wherever, but I can't remember if that is accurate. 

Brunskill played tackle in college, the AAF, and during practices with Atlanta. He also played all five positions throughout the offseason. Garland and Brunskill will be our backup OL on Sunday, IMO. If Skule or McGlinchey go down, Brunskill will step in, or perhaps Person kicks out to tackle and Garland enters at guard.

I have faith in Shanahan to adjust the offense to hide our weakness at LT. (At least that's what I keep telling myself.)

• Like 4