Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

24 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I'm mildly disappointed, but it's not like Kaden Smith really stood out with a job on the line that wasn't difficult to win. I'd like to invest in a legitimate 2nd TE soon anyway. Would have loved to see what he could do, but ultimately I don't think he will be more than a 3rd string TE. 

Would rather have kept him than Dwelley personally. 

• Like 2

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Ether they are working on doing a trade or they are not going to bring anyone else in...

We have too. We would only be dressing two tackles unless we are really going to put Brunskill there. The other option is PS, but I can't believe that's a legit option. I'd trust street free agents over the likes of Reynolds and Pope

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm rather shocked we haven't heard anything about bringing a tackle in at this point. 

We are going to ride with Skule this week, and then its a bye week. I am sure we will revaluate. 

Maybe we can trade the steelers CJ beathard for someone. THAT is a trade I can get behind.

They keep talking about trent Williams on local sports radio. Its unanimous that we should make the deal for a first. These guys don't know ish about our team. what would happen after staley comes back?? idiots. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

We are going to ride with Skule this week, and then its a bye week. I am sure we will revaluate. 

Maybe we can trade the steelers CJ beathard for someone. THAT is a trade I can get behind.

They keep talking about trent Williams on local sports radio. Its unanimous that we should make the deal for a first. These guys don't know ish about our team. what would happen after staley comes back?? idiots. 

Have Williams play TE. Makes sense tbh