Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

Haha, awesome. Do you think a separate training camp thread will be appropriate soon? I'm already seeing some footage of Bosa going through drills. 

Yeah, go ahead and create an OTAs/Minicamps thread if you like. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Not sure where to put this but, this is the kind of dude the D-line needs.

Teaching some violent and explosive hip extension. 

The only thing missing is a couple of "BLUDGEON!!"

• Like 1

On 02/05/2019 at 11:51 AM, P_locniners said:

Kentavius Street is good to go for camp, very eager to see what he can bring to the d-line, I have high hopes for him considering he was projected to go much higher in the draft before his injury. 

It's great to see the talent we have starting on our D-line, even more exciting to see the depth we currently have, the camp battles along the line are definitely going to be something to keep an eye on.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/125300-kentavius-street-take-part-upcoming-49ers-rookie-minicamp/

The coaches have decided to hold him out of the camp. Which I think is a good move. Much better than the rush players in approach we've had from the previous staff. 

On 5/3/2019 at 8:56 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I listened to that episode and he says his info was "taken out of context." He goes on to talk about how people seem to misunderstand him as people think he's purposely hating on Lynch to get his job. Miller said on his show that he doesn't hate the person, but he also doesn't think Lynch is very good at his job. During his draft coverage, he made a few comments about Lynch's ability to do his job, which could've been taken as a personal shot at him. 

I've been listening to Stick to Football for over a year now, so my two cents on this matter - Miller had a weak source and ran with the info. It blew up in his face and now he's walking it all back and diverting the attention on the bad info to people claiming he has a "feud" with Lynch.

He's never mentioned people saying he hates Lynch or the bogus rumor that he was in play for the Niners' GM role, which kind of makes me think he made that up to shift focus away from his bad source/info. 

Edited by NinerNation21

Lmao, there's a 0.000000% chance they get this done before the season. If you are Buckner, it makes no sense. Salaries go up, not down. And this guy is a legit All Pro talent that is far from a one year wonder as he's put together two top level seasons in a row. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lmao, there's a 0.000000% chance they get this done before the season. If you are Buckner, it makes no sense. Salaries go up, not down. And this guy is a legit All Pro talent that is far from a one year wonder as he's put together two top level seasons in a row. 

Absolutely correct.  A non story at this point.