Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I think this restructure might have more to do with the sudden passing of Reggie Cobb and determining who would take over the region that he was responsible for. 

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I really have issues with PFF but I like Steve P and I respect the amount of content they put it out. It's kind of crazy.  Sam Monson just rubs be the wrong way. Also, I know it's against forum rules, but there was a small, but super active thread on ./r/49ers with people breaking down that coverage vs pass rush study and some of the flaws with it.

On 2019-06-11 at 4:21 PM, y2lamanaki said:

One measurement of time I use is the "Aldon Smith" - which is the exact length of time that passes between Aldon Smith DUI arrests.

It's not particularly long.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/ex-49ers-raiders-star-aldon-smith-arrested-suspicion-dui-kansas

He has DUIs more often than I have sex... which is sadder?

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I am having a hard time answering this. 

You don't even want to know how much time I spent thinking about it after I read it. Easily a good 2-3 minutes trying to figure out which was sadder. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Sounds like you still at least want it.. which pretty well seems less sad than me having it often and not really even wanting it. :/ 

sounds like you have an unwanted addiction, kinda like me when I was young... I use to masturbate a lot - it was an addiction.  Then I started having sex, you could say my addiction got out of hand :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rudyZ said:

He has DUIs more often than I have sex... which is sadder?

The DUIs. Sexual interest and inclination lies along a wide spectrum and whatever a person feels comfortable with is usually best. That is, unless the lack of sex has led to your calling in a bomb threat against a major Canadian airport.