Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

12 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Top ten defense? Lol. Tis the offseason. 

2011 Eagles called. They want their hype train back.

You must have gotten a garbled message and mis-understood. That was the 2017 Eagles that called.

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Rams were already really good and added more really good in prime players. Not the same situation as the Eagles. 

Rams will be a legitimate contender. Whether they can work all those guys together and get the most out of all of them, while avoiding any serious injuries to key guys will determine how far they actually go.

13 minutes ago, John232 said:

It will be amazing to see the Rams implode though. If they do. 

I'd laugh myself silly. Kind of like the Didgers a few years back buying up a lot of expensive players and then sucking - of course, now it seems to be working better for them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

According to Middlekauff he has heard SF is interested in OBJ…. But likely won't give up the 9th pick… So I guess they aren't too interested in him then lol. 

Would you guys do a trade for 9 and possibly a mid round pick for #34 and OBJ? I think I’d make that trade. Not sure what the trade chart says about getting from #34 to #9, but I imagine that it’d be the equivalent to a 1st plus additional picks.

1 hour ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Would you guys do a trade for 9 and possibly a mid round pick for #34 and OBJ? I think I’d make that trade. Not sure what the trade chart says about getting from #34 to #9, but I imagine that it’d be the equivalent to a 1st plus additional picks.

I don't see why the Giants would give us the 34th pick. Time to stop overrating draft picks. OBJ is a proven ELITE player, something you would dream about getting at #9. 

I'd trade the #9 and our 3rd for OBJ in a heartbeat. I don't need anything back in return except him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

According to Middlekauff he has heard SF is interested in OBJ…. But likely won't give up the 9th pick… So I guess they aren't too interested in him then lol. 

Im hearing they're trying to swing a first next year and a second this year for OBJ. 

30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Another argument where I had to prove you wrong smh....Lol

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm never wrong....I'm....accuracy challenged sometimes. I'm like the Josh Allen of FF 49er opinions. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, John232 said:

Im hearing they're trying to swing a first next year and a second this year for OBJ. 

Yeah that's what he said but if I'm the Giants I pass on that. I don't blame the front office for trying to get something like that done before eventually giving up the #9, but it's not likely to work. 

#9+3rd for OBJ and 2019 4th

Since some really want some draft pick in return, I got us back a 4th rounder from 2019 lol. Happy?