NCAA Recruiting Thread

Kmart128

11 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Love had the biggest jump in the 247 ranking (which is the service I trust the most).

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=highschool

Saw that. I use 247 for the most part. Shocked me a bit when I looked. He's gonna be a good one. Hoping he's a 2 year player but his two way game might be one and done. He's your modern day scoring lead guard but he's also a really good defender so I'd get the appeal should he be one and done. 

This class should be damn good. We got an entire starting 5 and a 6th man scorer. LIS, if Roy can't win with these boys, he needs to be put out to pasture. 

Edited by beekay414

On 11/16/2019 at 2:51 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

There’s some size for 2020, 6’9 Isaiah Jackson just committed to UK. 

Sarr was a huge late addition. Williams likely to round out the front court.

Feel bad for Ware in all this because Jackson and him are likely to return for a sophomore season but Paolo is the big target.

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Mac McClung is officially transferring from G'Town after removing his name from the NBA draft (shocking lol). He's pretty terrible but I'm sure he'll draw significant interest.

Come to Duke and be the next Grayson Allen baby boy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 9:12 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

weird

we got one more that is better than all of these ones (and I believe 247 is gonna rank all the players above 4 stars) but he might just play pro in europe for 1 year before entering the draft

hopefully these guys stay for more than one year

And we got him. Azuolas Tubelis. He reminds of Zach Collins. What a strange class.

You get the FBI to spy on our recruiting tactics. You gotta get the CIA now because we are going international baby

Edited by 11sanchez11

25 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

And we got him. Azuolas Tubelis. He reminds of Zach Collins. What a strange class.

You get the FBI to spy on our recruiting tactics. You gotta get the CIA now because we are going international baby

Having Jason Terry as an assistant won’t hurt with the HS talent coming out of Seattle over the next couple years either.  

• 4 weeks later...

Arkansas transfer Reggie Chaney is transferring to Houston.  Most likely will sit out this season but next season our front court is going to be loaded.  I wish Hinton came back and White didn't miss this upcoming season, this year's team had final four potential. :(

59 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Feels like the most hollow recruiting win given I doubt we see him on campus.  I'm hopeful they don't change the rule before him but they likely will and he will go pro. 

If they don’t change the one and done rule he’s going to the G League for a year. Kid isn’t going to school for his last two years of high school, he isn’t going to want to all of a sudden attend college classes when someone else will pay him a record setting amount.