Panthers Cut Jonathan Stewart

gopherwrestler

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He's probably the best Panther of all time. Glad he decided to not play for a racist owner and a sexist & cheating QB.

He didn't decide, the Panthers decided it was time for him to go. He was always injured and getting slow.

6 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He's probably the best Panther of all time. Glad he decided to not play for a racist owner and a sexist & cheating QB.

Que? Not. Even. Close.

There happens to be a future HOFer there who is probably the most physically gifted dl ever or a future hof wr who was in the team photo of best wrs in the league throughout his whole career.

12 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I really can’t figure out how you haven’t been permabanned yet all you are good for is trolling and subsequent arguments with people who take your bait you’d expect in a high school cafeteria. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Tugboat said:

Makes sense.  Would imagine they'll want to continue to expand McCaffrey's role a little bit, given the premium they paid to get him...but expanding it into every down back territory isn't likely to go very well.  Need a solid counterpart to handle the more mundane chain moving stuff.

Why do you say that?  He's not undersized and damn sure not slow...

I think he needs more touches.  It's hard for running backs to get into a rhythm when they're only getting 5-6 carries per game... 

When they finally decided to feed the ball to McCaffrey, he produced... 

8 hours ago, frenchie said:

I think he needs more touches.  It's hard for running backs to get into a rhythm when they're only getting 5-6 carries per game... 

Just seems like a real diminishing returns sort of thing.  He's got explosive athletic ability, but he's not a down after down pound it up the middle tone setter.  Better to just bring someone else in to do that stuff, let McCaffrey do his things.

I do expect they'll continue to expand that role and use him even more.  But he's not a real bell cow.

On 3/3/2018 at 1:01 AM, Tugboat said:

Just seems like a real diminishing returns sort of thing.  He's got explosive athletic ability, but he's not a down after down pound it up the middle tone setter.  Better to just bring someone else in to do that stuff, let McCaffrey do his things.

I do expect they'll continue to expand that role and use him even more.  But he's not a real bell cow.

As a Bills fan, I hate the Patriots but McCaffery would thrive in that offense with Brady. Glad he's a Panther.

On 3/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, frenchie said:

Feel like Saints fans said this about Reggie Bush for 5 years.

Archived