Mo Wilkerson cut by Jets

49erurtaza

I feel bad for any team that gets this guy. Lazy, not work ethic, cant even get to meetings period and if he does on time at that. His play is declining as well. We all as Jets fans knew he'd get cut, but for it to finally happen makes us happy. I cant even say I wish him the best for the rest of his career... bc I don't with the way he became after getting paid.

So, here's what'll happen. The Pats will sign him to a one year prove it deal with no guaranteed money, he blows up, dominates for their defense, they choose not to resign him, and next offseason the Browns make him the highest paid DE in the NFL, and he mails it in again.

58 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

So, here's what'll happen. The Pats will sign him to a one year prove it deal with no guaranteed money, he blows up, dominates for their defense, they choose not to resign him, and next offseason the Browns make him the highest paid DE in the NFL, and he mails it in again.

No, even better:  He goes to the Pats on a one year prove it deal with no guaranteed money, he blows up, dominates for their defense, they choose not to resign him, and next offseason the Jets make him the highest paid defensive player in the NFL, and he mails it in again.   icon_lol.gif

12 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

You forgot the part about winning the super bowl. :P

13 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Ngakoue, Campbell, Dareus, Jackson, Wilkerson and Fowler.

goodnight

Good night on your team is what you meant

The Jags are currently number 1 in the league in DL spending - by a sizable margin. Adding more cap to the DL isn't a move any sane organization would make.

In 2018, the Jags have $58 million allocated to just the DL and $57 million allocated to the entire offense.

https://overthecap.com/positional-spending

click on any column and to sort it

Archived