8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

My favorite animes include

Death Note

Akame ga Kill!l

Beastars

Ajin

Chainsaw man

Ive tried a bunch of others but lost interest right away

Ever tried Demon Slayer, AoT or Promised Neverland (season 1 only)?

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Ever tried Demon Slayer, AoT or Promised Neverland (season 1 only)?

Demon slayer -- could not get into it and i gave it a decent chance. That triangle shirt guy was too annoying

AoT -- dont think i tried it. Seemed mecca and im not fond of those

Promised neverland- i actually did watch and enjoy most or maybe all of season 1. I would put it below my top list but it did hold my interest quite well

55 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Demon slayer -- could not get into it and i gave it a decent chance. That triangle shirt guy was too annoying

AoT -- dont think i tried it. Seemed mecca and im not fond of those

Promised neverland- i actually did watch and enjoy most or maybe all of season 1. I would put it below my top list but it did hold my interest quite well

I'm in the minority but I think the first half of Demon Slayer is mid at best. But when it finally hit its stride man was it epic.

Mecca?

Glad you liked it. Seasons 1 was a real treat.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm in the minority but I think the first half of Demon Slayer is mid at best. But when it finally hit its stride man was it epic.

Mecca?

Glad you liked it. Seasons 1 was a real treat.

1. Maybe i didnt give it a chance, but with anime it has to strike me immediately or im out

2. Mecha anime i mean. 

3. Yeah, its great storytelling and pretty intense

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

1. Maybe i didnt give it a chance, but with anime it has to strike me immediately or im out

2. Mecha anime i mean. 

3. Yeah, its great storytelling and pretty intense

Understandable. No one wants to spend 4 hours watching something before it's good.

AoT is definitely not mecha (assuming you mean like robot stuff). It's pretty much impossible to describe it in simple terms. Best way anyone could is saying it's god-tier action and god-tier writing.

Agreed. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Understandable. No one wants to spend 4 hours watching something before it's good.

AoT is definitely not mecha (assuming you mean like robot stuff). It's pretty much impossible to describe it in simple terms. Best way anyone could is saying it's god-tier action and god-tier writing.

Agreed. 

The Titans act as a Mecha but the action, writing more than make up for it especially if you get attached to the charecters.

On 2/4/2023 at 6:17 PM, Tetsujin said:

Contrary to those here, I thought Chainsaw Man was not worthy of the hype. It’s like a more violent mature Bungou Stray Dogs or Fire Force, but not as good as those two.

B

Tbf they really ended it right before it just gets insane. It's like watching Hunter x Hunter without the Cimera Ant arc or Attack on Titan before they leave the walls. Unfortunately the production quality forced them to just split it up into two parts.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Xenos said:

So I guess Attack on Titan S4 part 3 had its premiere. Wonder when it’ll be available over in the US.

I just watched it. It's on Crunchyroll too. About an hour long. Next episode won't be until October-December time frame.

It was a fantastic episode, it'll be a long 6 months.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Geek said:

I just watched it. It's on Crunchyroll too. About an hour long. Next episode won't be until October-December time frame.

It was a fantastic episode, it'll be a long 6 months.

A 6 month wait? Geez!

At least I have Demon Slayer to hold me over.

• 2 weeks later...