Eagles trade a 5th and Marcus Johnson for Seahawks Michael Bennett and a 7th Round Pick [UPDATE: Bennett Indicted?]

Blahstoise

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Now a live look in at  @Danger on "Curry is better than Bennett" Island 

FL-desert-island-tile-216x150.gif

:D

The numbers don't lie. *shrug*

Bennett is a pitiful run defender. We'll see how he fares here. The biggest positive about Bennett over Curry going forward is that he saves a couple million dollars in 2019, and 2020.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:
Lol they don’t stand a chance. 

Some people will dislike Bennett’s bravado do early into his Eagles tenure, but I love it! Confidence goes a long way. I know he’s ready to suit up with his hard hat and lunch pale ready to work, he’ll fit in just fine. 

On 3/9/2018 at 12:44 PM, Danger said:

The numbers don't lie. *shrug*

Bennett is a pitiful run defender. We'll see how he fares here. The biggest positive about Bennett over Curry going forward is that he saves a couple million dollars in 2019, and 2020.

Do you have anything to back up that he is a pitiful run defender? Because everything I have seen/read/heard is the opposite and Bennett is at the very least above average against the run. Plus, in this scheme he is asked to penetrate and get in the backfield every play, I think he will be pretty good at that. 

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

Not a good look for Bennett. We all know about his generally terrible attitude. 

But also, the security guard he pushed through was a 66 year old woman. 

Oh and that woman also is a paraplegic.

Archived