QB Frenzy

Shylo3716

Bradford won't sign anywhere right away. I feel like he'll take the Cutler route and fill in when someone's starter goes down. 

McCarron: Arizona (as a bridge guy)

Cousins: Denver

Keenum: Buffalo (as a mentor/bridge guy)

McCown: NYJ (as a mentor/bridge guy)

Bradford: Whoever goes down in the season (let's guess Tennessee) 

Bridgewater: Saints (Backup for Brees)

Foles: Minnesota (Big Trade)

9 hours ago, Danger said:

If I'm in the QB Market, I sign Bradford to be a 1 year starter, while we draft the QBOTF early and have them sit behind Bradford and learn for the first four weeks.

Fixed it for you. I can’t see anyone giving Bradford more then a camp arm type deal. You just don’t dump the reps into a QB you know can’t stay healthy. He’s likely getting too back up money but no way do you bet anything in him being a starter. 

With all of these speculated QB moves, one will walk away with a ring in 2019.

99 years of NFL history is loaded with over the hill QBs that won the big one. The Redskins used 3 different ones in the 1980s.

The LA Raiders won in 1983 with Jim Plunkett. Doug Williams in 1987. Jim Harbaugh was one endzone catch from the SB in 1995. The Eagles just did it. Jim McMahon backup Favre in 1995 and Favre almost pulled off the big one a few years back with the Vikings. Kurt Warner and the Rams.

1 hour ago, Buddyboy said:

With all of these speculated QB moves, one will walk away with a ring in 2019.

99 years of NFL history is loaded with over the hill QBs that won the big one. The Redskins used 3 different ones in the 1980s.

The LA Raiders won in 1983 with Jim Plunkett. Doug Williams in 1987. Jim Harbaugh was one endzone catch from the SB in 1995. The Eagles just did it. Jim McMahon backup Favre in 1995 and Favre almost pulled off the big one a few years back with the Vikings. Kurt Warner and the Rams.

Unless Brady gets another one.  It's a field of geriatrics vs. the GOAT - should be an interesting season. 

Just now, valkrei said:

You really thing he is a starter? What team wants him as a starter?

The year before he was injured he led us to a division championship and would have also led us to a playoff win against a very tough Seattle D if only our kicker could have made a 20-something-yard kick to win the game.  I'll take Teddy as our starter anytime, assuming he is healthy enough to play. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

The year before he was injured he led us to a division championship and would have also led us to a playoff win against a very tough Seattle D if only our kicker could have made a 20-something-yard kick to win the game.  I'll take Teddy as our starter anytime, assuming he is healthy enough to play. 

I'd take him in NOLA to be honest. Let him learn a bit from Brees and see what he has post-injury. I really liked what I saw from the kid previously.

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

I'd take him in NOLA to be honest. Let him learn a bit from Brees and see what he has post-injury. I really liked what I saw from the kid previously.

That would actually be a great place for him to land.  Close to home, great fan base, Hall of Famer to learn from.  The only negative is the despicable Head Coach.  Seriously though, I wouldn't mind seeing him go there at all if he can't play for us.

Archived