Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

Feel horrible for Deshaun man...great kid...shocked me with how great he's played in his first year...

He may have rejuvenated the Texans in such a way that Tom Savage can come in and play well.

Offensive line is still suspect...I'd  be willing to bet they're worse off and lose more so than w/ Deshaun in position but it's not a certainty.

On balance, their team is worse off certainly.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Feel horrible for Deshaun man...great kid...shocked me with how great he's played in his first year...

He may have rejuvenated the Texans in such a way that Tom Savage can come in and play well.

Offensive line is still suspect...I'd  be willing to bet they're worse off and lose more so than w/ Deshaun in position but it's not a certainty.

On balance, their team is worse off certainly.

Just traded away Duane Brown and now have to trot out Savage who was mercilessly beaten in Week 1. Except now it's even worse because there's no Watt and Mercilus as well as the added deflation of losing Watson and his sensational play. 

It's going to be ugly for them. And it's going to be a game changer for us.

At the moment they are still in every game this year. 

If Savage is as bad as he displayed then they will probably have 5 wins. 

I am still confident we get 2-4 wins so we could end up with back to back picks.

i truly hope we play our way out of number 1 overall and we get Barkley and Deshone tears it up. 

5 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

At the moment they are still in every game this year. 

If Savage is as bad as he displayed then they will probably have 5 wins. 

I am still confident we get 2-4 wins so we could end up with back to back picks.

i truly hope we play our way out of number 1 overall and we get Barkley and Deshone tears it up. 

2 to 4 wins...lol

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

2 to 4 wins...lol

I believe that is what will happen for us. 

I think our defense gets better and our offense becomes average or below average. 
A very good defense and an average offense can take you to the playoffs. 

We aint going to the playoffs. But we will become more and more competitive, if we have Myles Garrett, Josh Gordon, Corey Coleman, Njoku, Duke Johnson, McCourty, and improved Kizer from dec 3 Christmas will be merry in Ohio. 

ceteris paribus does not exist anywhere in the NFL 

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Kaep time.

The only available QB I can think of that shares similarities with Watson.

Somehow I don't think he'd sign for Bob McNair...

Hoyer would've been a shoo-in. A day late. Absolute worst case scenario for the Texans. 3-13 incoming...? They might have the worst QB/LT situation in football... right there alongside Kizer/Drango.

And we have not just their first rounder, but the second too. Wow.

Archived