Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Don't be shocked if Watson balls against the Bengals via zone read runs and zone read throws to the seam to Jaelen Strong or Braxton Miller.

The Bengals always struggle against mobile QBs...without Burflict and disruptive LBs...the Bengals may get exploited tonight especially if Dalton can't put any points on the board.

I'm betting the other way. Rookie QB on a short week. BoB has NEVER shown a propensity for changing the offense to fit his QB. I don't see more than 30 COMBINED points in this one. Probably like a 13-9 final or something awful like that.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh for sure, I want a slew of picks every year.

I'd be happy to trade a first every year for multiple picks like they've been doing.

That being said, unless Kizer really, really plays at a high level, I see no way that Hue would pass on Darnold or Rosen. He knows full well they are truly top tier prospects.

7 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I'd be happy to trade a first every year for multiple picks like they've been doing.

That being said, unless Kizer really, really plays at a high level, I see no way that Hue would pass on Darnold or Rosen. He knows full well they are truly top tier prospects.

Id be happy to take either and have two excellent QB prospects on our roster for relatively cheap. If Kizer balls out trade Rosen for a couple of 1st nd a player or something like that. 

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'm betting the other way. Rookie QB on a short week. BoB has NEVER shown a propensity for changing the offense to fit his QB. I don't see more than 30 COMBINED points in this one. Probably like a 13-9 final or something awful like that.

Facts....

Tyler Boyd being a healthy scratch does not help the Bengals cause

Could be simply the best kicker decides who wins...

AJ Green also always has the potential to go wild...might not matter b/c of the Cincy OL

48 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Facts....

Tyler Boyd being a healthy scratch does not help the Bengals cause

Could be simply the best kicker decides who wins...

AJ Green also always has the potential to go wild...might not matter b/c of the Cincy OL

this game is already looking ugly. I expect a slew of QB keepers from Watson before this game is over.

On 8/31/2017 at 11:52 AM, BwickRedux said:

664.gif

Dehhhhhhhhshaun

After that trash touchdown that should've been a sack.  The announcers want Watson's nuts for some reason.  They heap praise on him non-stop in the media, heap praise on the Texans for trading up for him, heap praise on his coach for talking about how good he is.  It's like they don't have eyes.  That said, the Bengals really suck.

31 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

After that trash touchdown that should've been a sack.  The announcers want Watson's nuts for some reason.  They heap praise on him non-stop in the media, heap praise on the Texans for trading up for him, heap praise on his coach for talking about how good he is.  It's like they don't have eyes.  That said, the Bengals really suck.

These Bengals look awful...

42 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Michael Jordan Watson? I know Dabo had to talk him up, but these announcers, espcially on the half time show, are embarrassing themselves with this ridicuous hyperbole. Hes had one long throw to a WIIIIIIDE open Hopkins, and a great QB run...congratulations. Im yet to see a play from him that you didnt get from Terrel Pryor or Colt McCoy. Intangibles: come on! Know who else had great intangibles? Tim Tebow. Nice to have, but cant fix bad QB play.

Archived