Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I plan on watching Thursday's game. I want to know if the bengals are that bad. AND if the Texans are that bad as well. We could really use another top 10 pick in 2018. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Week 1 looked bad for both teams but the Bengals were -5 in turnovers and the Texans were -4 so if they can clean that up and not give up 16 and 10 points off turnovers they may look like better teams. All 9 turnovers were by the quarterbacks so its pretty clear what needs improvement. Neither defense gave up 300 yards in their losses so they just need the offense to take care of the ball.

Not hating on Kizer or anything but it's my belief that the Texans will give the Browns their franchise QB for the next decade plus and this trade will go down as the Nerds' greatest moment.

The Texans have all the makings of an awful season incoming. I thought so before the year simply based on the QBs but now you had the star LT holding out, benching the starting QB after 31 snaps for an overrated rookie, starting TE on IR, no real option outside of Hopkins, Watt possibly not the same player as before (add a dislocated finger in there). And an idiot coach who I've long believed is riding Brady's coat tails and on the verge of losing his team.

Going into a possibly amazing QB class.l if they all come out. And if they don't, still a great class and we already took a nice QB with some potential in the 2nd. Its perfect. And we even have their 2nd!

Truly great work, Browns.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm sure it's partly just wishful thinking, but man this is shaping up to be a potential disaster season for the Texans.

It is. Their defense is the only thing suppose to keep them in games this year and so far, it hasn't looks all that good. JJ Watt doesn't seem to be the same player and they lost Cushings for 10 games. The fact that we have both their 1st and 2nd this year is amazing. Think of it, we have almost had 2 drafts in one last year and we'll have another one this draft. That speeds up a rebuild. Add four more studs to this team in 2018 and we will have a playoff ready team. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

10 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

It is. Their defense is the only thing suppose to keep them in games this year and so far, it hasn't looks all that good. JJ Watt doesn't seem to be the same player and they lost Cushings for 10 games. The fact that we have both their 1st and 2nd this year is amazing. Think of it, we have almost had 2 drafts in one last year and we'll have another one this draft. That speeds up a rebuild. Add four more studs to this team in 2018 and we will have a playoff ready team. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

4 more?

You forgetting we get the Eagles 2nd too?

5 more studs from rounds 1 and 2.

Don't be shocked if Watson balls against the Bengals via zone read runs and zone read throws to the seam to Jaelen Strong or Braxton Miller.

The Bengals always struggle against mobile QBs...without Burflict and disruptive LBs...the Bengals may get exploited tonight especially if Dalton can't put any points on the board.

Archived