Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Kizer's rookie year vs Watson isnt even comparable 

That offense is loaded 

ours has Kenny Britt and Bryce Treggs

BOB has also dummed down the offense to mimic what Watson ran in college, where Hue is making Kizer learn a pro offense. No comparison though, one guy has seemed successful and the other has not.

You can say what you will about Watt, but the man has my respect for life, not only for the amazing things he did on the field, but for all done for Houston after Harvey.  I hate that he was hurt even if it does help our team.

Regarding Watson vs Kizer, what are you talking about that for brownie?  lol, we were talking about Watt :-D.  That said, both are still projects, Watson has more to work with, but he is also further advanced than Kizer.

7 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

BOB has also dummed down the offense to mimic what Watson ran in college, where Hue is making Kizer learn a pro offense. No comparison though, one guy has seemed successful and the other has not.

People keep saying this, but how true is it?

I get simplifying things a bit, but how much can you simplify an offense and still be successful?

On 9/17/2017 at 1:45 AM, Thomas5737 said:

Maybe, I was mad at him when he left last time but if it was best for him I understood. I can't take it again.

On the bright side I did win the fantasy football league which didn't happen when he was playing so that was a positive.

I'm just confused. I push him away with one hand and pull him closer with the other.

Aw shucks you guys - I didn't even think anyone would notice I was gone! 

As for where I was, unfortunately it was not a month long bender, which I don't foresee happening anytime in the near future  - as you may recall I mentioned that my wife and I were expecting (and to clarify, I mean we were expecting a child that is - we weren't expecting a honey baked ham or front row tickets to the Wiz or anything else), and go figure the kiddo decided September 8th was as good a time as any to show up (mom and baby both did great). As you can imagine, things have been hectic since then, plus with the Browns latest round of sucking it's been tough to make time to sign-in.... that being said, knowing the emotional rollercoaster it puts you on @Thomas5737, I'll be sure to be much more considerate when I need to take another extended leave.

Anywho, I'll probably be around more often, but in the meantime I thought this would be a good pic to introduce all of you to my daughter Evelyn:

RuP9N8r.jpg

Archived