Texans watch: 2017

BwickRedux

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Did BoB yank his starter halfway through week 1?

Lulz of that magnitude are usually reserved for the Browns.

was that the time Romeo chose our qb by flipping quarter? 

And we traded our starter 3 days after the game he was pulled from. 

Hope you guys enjoy the top 5 pick. I'd do it all over again - you guys know Brock is that bad, and Watson gives us hope - but will sting to say the least.

I'm really pulling for the Browns this season. I want the analytics era to begin, and your FO is leading that charge. Hopefully the Texans will borrow a page from the Browns playbook and go after some baseball analytics guys (Jeff Lunhow of the Astros is one of those guys, can probably introduce us to someone on his staff who can man the fort once Rick Smith is fired from a cannon into a pool of fecal matter).

Good luck, boys! :D

42 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Hope you guys enjoy the top 5 pick. I'd do it all over again - you guys know Brock is that bad, and Watson gives us hope - but will sting to say the least.

I'm really pulling for the Browns this season. I want the analytics era to begin, and your FO is leading that charge. Hopefully the Texans will borrow a page from the Browns playbook and go after some baseball analytics guys (Jeff Lunhow of the Astros is one of those guys, can probably introduce us to someone on his staff who can man the fort once Rick Smith is fired from a cannon into a pool of fecal matter).

Good luck, boys! :D

Here's hoping that you're right @EliteTexan80. I actually kind of like the Texans, but this year I'm hoping that they lose as many games as possible. It's nothing personal, but it's all about the draft picks. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Here's hoping that you're right @EliteTexan80. I actually kind of like the Texans, but this year I'm hoping that they lose as many games as possible. It's nothing personal, but it's all about the draft picks. 

giphy.gif

I fully understand - would hope for the same, too if the tables were turned. If it gets Rick Smith fired, I'm willing to take one for the team.

It'll suck something awful, but oh well...

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I fully understand - would hope for the same, too. If it gets Rick Smith fired, I'm willing to take one for the team.

It'll suck something awful, but oh well...

I personally was one of the lone wolves (yes I just singularized a plural word) who liked Watson at QB, but I also liked the trade back for us with our roster where it was/is. If you want him to succeed, you gotta help him out on that OL though. Sunday's game was tough to watch. Calaius Campbell is solid, no doubt, but he looked like the second coming of Derek Thomas Sunday.

Archived