The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

15 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I know it was scheduled but a lot of times Bama gets those big time home and home changed into a one year neutral site game. Pretty sure their last non conference road game was ‘11 at Penn State. So I’ll believe it when it happens. 

also playing Bama late in the schedule would be stupid. You are never forgiven for late season loses. Always better to lose early than late

Edited by buno67

Scott Frost is too good of a coach for the game to start this year like it did last year. It’s opening week, I expect some decent scripting to keep this game close early. Just glad we finally get to see the buckeyes play some football. Offense should be fantastic this season. Interested to see how the defense fills some losses and how the defense is coordinated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Just like last year, baby and protect Justin during the regular season.

NO RUNNING.

he needs to run tho. just dont be dumb with it. If there is a decent lead but its not big enough to start pulling players. Dont run him. 

Hell he hurt his knee standing in the pocket last year

On 10/23/2020 at 9:38 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Saw this yesterday. I don't know who these people are who make these videos nor do I know how much they make but they deserve a raise.

I have heard that those people do make a pretty nice salary. Since they work for tOSU, you prolly could find their salary some where online. With how big social media, they have a large foot print. They are pretty big in recruiting as well. So the athletic department knows they are worth it.